What is Apache log4php?
Apache log4php™ is a versatile logging framework for PHP.
- Configuration through XML, properties or PHP files
- Various logging destinations, including:
- Console (stdout, stderr)
- Files (including daily and rolling files)
- Several built-in log message formats, including:
- User defined pattern
- Nested (NDC) and Mapped (MDC) Diagnostic Contexts.
Who uses Apache log4php?
This sections lists some of the projects which use Apache log4php.
In alphabetic order:
- CMS Made Simple - an open source (GPL) CMS
- Ding - a dependency injection, AOP, and MVC container, with features similar to the Spring Framework
- Helpzilla - interactive solutions for customer care
- Imento - a danish company which uses log4php in their commercial MVC framework
- Paloose - a simplified version of Cocoon using PHP
- PAMI / PAGI - OOP clients for the Asterisk Manager Protocol and the Asterisk Gateway Protocol, implemented in PHP.
- PIWI Framework - a framework for quick website building and PHP Dependency Injection similar to Apache Cocoon and Apache Forrest.
- Scalr - a fully redundant, self-curing and self-scaling hosting environment using Amazon's EC2
- SiteSupra - an enterprise PHP platform
- SugarCRM - low-cost customer relationship management solutions
- vtiger - an open source CRM
If you think that you should be on this list, please let us know by sending a message to the log4php user lists.